Hello Friends and Family!
I am
sorry I haven't written lately! I have been serving in Orem Cherry Crest for 5 weeks now, going into week 6. Transfers
are next week and it seems like we will be transferred. Sounds like we will be
replaced with elders but they may also just cut our 2 stakes into 1 and leave
us in Cherry Hill but, who knows!
I
have been having a great time and have been greatly humbled this transfer! I
have learned much about being low. Sometimes we have to be brought low for the
Lord to lift us higher and I am seeing the meaning of this quote now. Here, in
Orem, we didn't have work like I did in American Fork. Our investigators were
flaky, our less actives were dodging us, and the members didn't know who we
were and even though some of that is still the same there have been some great
miracles and blessings that have come from this area. I know why I got through
trials, whether they be personal or mission related. The Lord is blessing me in
each step I take!
I
want to thank you all for the love that I have felt, for the letters that I
have received, and also the emails! It's been a bit of a struggle to get to 6
months at times but I am feeling the power of the Lord and the strength He
provides! I love my mission and I love the people in it!!
I love you all very very much!
Love,
Sister Schultz
No comments:
Post a Comment