Hello Friends and Family!
Let me quick show you a visual!
Inline image 1
This is my face when I don't receive any mail! It
can be hard for missionaries sometimes to not receive mail! Don't forget your
sister missionary! Don't make me a grumpy-kins!
WRITE!
Sister Maren Schultz
85N 600E
Provo, Utah
84606
Anyways, so this week has been pretty exciting!
We have been speaking in many wards lately and receiving new referrals and
people to teach! This past Sunday we spoke in one of our wards about hastening
the work. My companion spoke first and did phenomenal and there was a special
musical number between our talks. A couple in the ward played "If you
could hie to Kolob" on the piano and cello. As I sat there with my
scriptures, with my name tag attached to the outside I started to really think
about what that name tag meant to me. This name tag means the world to me. It
means that I am a servant of the Lord. It means that I represent Jesus Christ
every single day. It means that I better stand as a witness for Him in all
times, in all things, and in all places! I am so filled with the love that
Heavenly Father has for me and has for His children. This past week we were
walking to an appointment that we were running late to and one of our ward
mission leaders stopped us while driving by to confirm dinner. As we were
talking, a little girl walked up to us and exclaimed, "I need to go
home!" and so we asked here where home was, if her mom knew where she was,
what her name was, and other details. We found out that the little girl decided
she was going to walk home by herself that day and her mother was waiting for
her at the school. We noticed, at that point, that she had a phone number on
her lunch box and so we called that number to no answer. So we headed over to
the school which was not too far from where we were just in time to hear the
girl's name said over the loud speaker. We knew that they were looking for her.
We walked over to the school and received a phone call from her mom to which we
told her we had her daughter and she is safe. When we entered the school, the
mom was so happy to have her daughter back and was thankful that we were able
to return her. This is a lot like how Heavenly Father feels. When we are lost
and confused, He sends other people to find us and return us to His presence.
When He sees us once again He wraps His arms around us and loves us! He
cherishes us and He keeps us close! This is why we're here as missionaries. We
are here to bring back the lost children to Heavenly Father! I am so grateful
to be a part of this work! I am so grateful that I have been called by a
prophet and that I am here in the Utah Provo Mission. I love you all so very
very much and I am grateful that I have been blessed with an amazing family and
with amazing friends! Thank you for your continual love and support!
I love you!!!
Love,
Sister Maren Schultz
No comments:
Post a Comment