Monday, December 16, 2013

Week 16

Hello Family and Friends.
         I'm not going to lie to you, this week has been extremely trying and I am extremely tired. I have lots to report yet nothing to report at the same time. This is all a part of the mission and is a big trial but not so big that I cannot overcome it! I will be home in 14 more months, no sooner. Keep me in your prayers.
       We had a cancelled baptism this week, but many many lessons that we didn't have before. We've found new investigators, interacted with wards more frequently and have been working our tails off. So good things are happening between unhappiness and exhaustion.
       The Lord is still providing, even in my trials. I know that when I am the lowest, Heavenly Father is walking with me and scooping me up when I fall. I've been praying a lot this week and finding comfort in the Spirit. I know that my Heavenly Father will never leave me to do things on my own. The Scriptures have been my rock in times a turmoil and I have rehearsed the words of the prophets in my head over and over again. But nonetheless, I am still exhausted.

I love you all very much and hope you are all doing well.

Love,

Sister Schultz

No comments:

Post a Comment