Monday, December 16, 2013

Transfer 4

Hello Friends and Family!
        The time has come for transfer 4 to arrive! We got our calls today from the Assistants to the President and it sounds like I will be moving to Orem Cherry Crest with Sister Balero! We will be in a biking area so it looks like I will have to purchase one. I'm very very excited to make this move although I will miss American Fork! I am so blessed that Heavenly Father has somebody prepared for me in Orem to teach. There will be some fun pictures to follow! I'm looking forward to getting more exercise and being able to meet new people!
         I apologize for the lack of the email last week, I ran out of time, unfortunately. There isn't too much going on other than transfers so I'll send you pictures instead to tell about my week. I am very blessed in many many ways. I am super blessed to have family and friends such as you to support me and to help me feel loved. Thank you so so much for your love and kindness! I love you very very much!
Sincerely,

Sister Schultz

No comments:

Post a Comment